Sunday, November 11, 2007

Ugh...

Maybe someone can explain to me why the last part of my last post is such a small font! I can't seem to fix it either. I've tried several times to highlight my whole posting in edit mode, change the font type and size and then re-publish. Nothing happens. Weird. Of course, if no one else is seeing what I'm seeing, then ya all think I'm just technologically challenged and losin' it.

And since I'm here, is it crazy to spend $3K on a bed? Even if it helps alleviate Ray's back pain? How nice would it be for him to wake up and not feel any pain? This bed is so comfy! It's a Tempur Pedic Celebrity Bed. It might even help with my neck pain. But I think my neck issues are due mainly to stress. I still need to order my Theracane! Have you tried this thing? OMG!! It's like having a little masseuse whenever you want it. If the bed helps with his back pain, then he can stop going to the chiropractor. He's been going for a few months now and it's not really alleviating the pain. The cool thing is that we'll have 90 days to test out the bed. If it doesn't seem to be working or we don't like it for whatever reason, we call up Sleep Train and they'll take it away. Then I guess we would go ahead and get a regular spring mattress...for a little less than $2K.

When I was coming home from the gym this morning, I saw lady waiting on the sidewalk while her dog was doing it's thang. I did NOT see a poop bag in her hand. I REALLY hope she didn't just leave her dog's crap on all up in the bushes.

And let's hear it for our neighbor's who did NOT have a loud music fest in their home last night! Whoohoo!! Gave us quite a scare when we came home at the same time they were coming home and they had a case of beer in their possession!

K...now, I think I'm done for today... :)

No comments: