Sunday, August 5, 2007

Changed My Mind

Ya know how in my last post I said there's nothing wrong with there being a lot of Europeans around? Well...there is when they traipse through our campsite. Not only that but WHILE we're eating dinner! WTF?! There should be a rule book handed out to people when they check in. Or better yet...something that has to be signed saying you read the rules. That way, you can't just get the stuff handed to you and never read it.
And- while I'm on this tirade...I know it would suck, but given that I can't drive to or from work without coming across some person driving with their head up their butt, I think it should be a requirement that people have to go to to traffic school once every two or three years. I just recently had to do it because I got a speeding ticket back in May. I didn't want to do it, and wasn't really happy about it while I was doing it, but I did learn a lot. It should be a requirement in order to renew your license or something.
OK...now I think I'm done...for now. ;)